It's just us!

My photo
Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
We are passionate instructors and coaches of serious sea kayakers, we teach the combat mindset for dynamic conditions. "Only serious, driven, passionate students need apply"

November 14, 2011

A season's end

It's the middle of November and the 2011 season, and my first year in business, is winding down. There's a lot to be said for working for other people. It's been a while since I've been on my own. It's certainly not easy, but year one is almost history.

I owe so many thanks to my friends and students for their referrals that brought me such driven and dedicated students. Also, many thanks to Kokatat, Tiderace, Sea Kayaker Magazine, and Blue Water Kayak Works for their gracious support.

Three of my students passed their BCU 3 Star assessment this past weekend. Congrats to Kim, Maxine, and Chester for all of your hard work and dedication. Mark, Leon, Tim, and Alex, you're next.

This upcoming weekend brings two days of SurfZone classes. SurfZone Basics on Saturday and Total Control on Sunday. The weather and surf conditions look Novemberish, but reasonable. We've rented a house in Seabrook Village that sleeps 10. We are inviting friends to join us.

Now I just need to get through the next couple of months until the 2012 season kicks in. Don't forget to buy RWA Gift Certificates for 2012 classes or privates, that will help ;)

Cheers,

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment